top of page
Your skin has the ability to absorb infrared light and use it as a source of energy to stimulate cellular regeneration. Infrared LED light therapy, first researched by NASA for use in the U.S. Space Program, can reverse and control the visible signs of aging and help you look years younger without invasive surgical procedures. Tightening of skin, smoothing of wrinkles and rough spots, disappearing blemishes, softening of redness, and shrinking of pore size can be achieved with this natural light treatment.
What is LED Light Therapy?
LED Light Therapy (phototherapy) is the application of light energy to tissue to obtain therapeutic benefits. The energy is used to improve cellular performance. Phototherapy is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties and has a variety of applications across many medical fields.
What does LED Light Therapy do?
- Increases Circulation
- Stimulates production of collagen
- Improves skin tone, texture and clarity
- Accelerates tissue repair
- Kills acne bacteria
- Stimulates the release of ATP - the major carrier of energy to all cells
- Decreases inflammation and swelling
- Reduces/eases muscle and joint pain, stiffness, spasm and arthritis
What is the purpose of each light?
Blue Light - Penetrates through the epidermis to cause acne bacteria to destroy itself.
Red Light - Penetrates into the dermal layer and has been shown to enhance collagen and elastin production through photo-biostimulation of fibroblasts.
Near-infrared Light - Penetrates deepest and increases micro-circulation (tissue repair), decreases inflammation and attenuates pain.
How Does Light Energy work?
Specific wavelengths of light energy, when properly absorbed, up-regulates compromised cells. The light (photons) energy is absorbed by photoacceptors in the mitochondria and used to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The ATP produced then stimulates various metabolic processes which can result in the repair and regeneration of cell and tissue components.
Is LED Light Therapy FDA approved?
Yes - LED Light Therapy is FDA cleared to treat: Wrinkles, Inflammatory Acne Vulgaris, Diminished Local Blood Circulation, Muscle & Joint Stiffness, Muscle Tissue Tension, Muscle & Joint Pain, Muscle Spasm, and Arthritis.
For the safety of our customers, we cannot perform this treatment on you if you:
- If you have a seizure disorder (epilepsy), unless you have consent from your physician.
- If you have a disorder or are taking a medication that can cause photosensitivity.
- If you are battling any type of cancer, unless you have consent from your physician.
- If you are taking steroidal medications, unless you have consent from your physician.
- If you are currently using Retin-A, Accutane or any other prescribed topical Vitamin A derivative.